Article provided by: MAK dental
Are you looking into braces for yourself or a family member? Mak Dental is a leading provider of Edmonton Orthodontics in Edmonton, offering many options for braces, from traditional wire and bracket braces to innovative clear aligner systems.
We understand it’s a difficult decision, knowing whom to trust with your family’s dental and orthodontic needs, which is why we are committed to continuing education and providing the newest treatments available.
Choosing the Right Edmonton Orthodontics in Edmonton, Canada
Start your search with a personal referral from a friend or family member. Dental experts agree that a referral can eliminate the time-consuming process of interviewing multiple orthodontic practices. With a referral in hand, you’ll ask fewer questions and maintain greater confidence in your orthodontist.
Our staff at Mak Dental has seen a significant rise in the number of adults who are having their teeth straightened, due to new treatments that require less of a commitment. Teens and adults alike report a positive experience with the Invisalign clear aligner system, which we are pleased to make available to our patients.
A Consultation is Essential
A thorough evaluation of your smile remains the surest way to determine the right type of braces to straighten teeth or improve your smile. Schedule a visit with our staff and bring your list of questions, concerns, and past dental history, and we’ll provide you with options that we believe will fit your budget. We'll allow pleanty of time for discussion so you feel comfortable with your choice.
Considerations Before Selecting an Edmonton Orthodontics Dentist:
- Is the consultation free? If so, how long does it last and what does it entail?
- What are your first impressions of the office and the practice’s staff?
- Are patients in the waiting room happy, or do you arrive to find an over-crowded waiting room with dissatisfied clients?
- Does the orthodontic staff offer you options for treatments and payment methods?
- Do you notice any red flags during the consultation, such as the staff pressuring you to make a decision or rushing you through the visit?
- Do braces fit your budget? If not, is the orthodontist willing to work with you to make treatments better meet your financial needs?
- Is your orthodontist working in a full-service dental office for greater convenience to patients?
New Options Available
If you worry about making a long-term commitment to wearing braces, the Invisalign system might be the perfect choice for having your teeth straightened. Clear aligners are used to gently move teeth into position instead of metal brackets and wires. Invisalign’s aligners fit snugly over your teeth and can be removed for to hours per day, making brushing and flossing more effective - and eating more enjoyable.
You can learn more about the benefits of the clear Invisalign system by scheduling a consultation at Mak Dental or by clicking the ‘Services’ link on our website and selecting ‘Orthodontics’ from the menu.
If you dream of a beautiful, straight smile, see us for affordable options in braces. New patients are always warmly welcomed into our practice with short wait times and convenient appointments to fit your schedule. Call today!
View Larger Map